Why do we have to have a Start / Stop Knife Amnesty ?
I would welcome Peterborough City Council Enforcement Team – Anti Social Behaviour Team and the Police do something about this Permanently.
In as many weeks in Werrington and neighbouring wards have seen knife crime escalating, a concealed knife was found in a local children’s play area.
And this evening another knife related incident occurred in Werrington.
I am asking if you have been a victim of a Knife Incident Report It
If you know the Assailant Report It.
Or you can contact me directly and i will forward unto the Authorities.
Alarmingly all knife related incidents reported are knives from Kitchens yes, your home.
It is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old.
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, eg a Swiss Army knife
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife
- Use any knife in a threatening way
- The maximum penalty for an Adult- Teenager carrying a knife is four years in prison
- A fine of £5,000.
Please leave a comment